This is the blower rack to have when space and strength are important. The easy to use automatic positive latching mechanism is "Fast and Foolproof". Simply pull up on the latch mechanism and push back rotating arm to load or unload blowers. Constructed using 1 1/2" steel tubing and heavy duty components, the DB-1 is rugged enough to stand up to years of heavy commercial use.
• Locks with a standard long shackle padlock.
• Uses less trailer space than side by side single blower racks.
• Durable powder coat finish.
• Mounts to the upper rail and the trailers vertical post for stability.
• Some model blowers require the installation of a special adapter kit.
• Our RC-4 RC-Rubber Clamps are perfect for securing blower tubes
The AK-4 Adapter Kit is required for the following blowers for the BR-1 Blower Rack and DB-1:
• Kawasaki KRB 650B, KRB 750A and KRB 750B.
• Echo 403, 413, 460, 461, 610, 620, 650, 651, 750, and 751.
• Husqvarna 356.
• Shindaiwa EB802 and EB8520.
THIS RACK IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR STIHL BLOWERS. SEE STIHL COMPATABILITY CHART.
2019 STIHL Compatibility Chart
If you have a question or special request, give us a call at (800) 279-8727 or just click here and fill out our short form detailing your question. We'll get back to you promptly.
• DB-1 Dual Back Pack Blower Rack Instructions
• AK-4 Instructions Page 1
• AK-4 Instructions Page 2
Check out our video by clicking here.
Pull Latch to Release Blowers
Locks with a Padlock
Call us at (800) 279-8727
Click here for our Question / Special Request form!